The Boxshaker Advertisement

Thursday 20 December 2012

Do's and Don'ts in cosplay :3

Hello Guys~! Im back and I have my second blog and it is entitled "Do's and Don'ts in cosplay" :3


I asked some of my friends on "Facebook" who were into cosplaying that "what were the do's and don'ts in cosplaying" and I listed them down. 

Now here are the "do's and don'ts" in my list :3
(Top 5 each :3 )

I'll start with the "do's"
Do's:

5. Know the character first before portraying it
 - so that if someone asked you about the character, you can answer it-


4. Be confident
- you must be proud of your costume-

3. Try something new
- con goers like see and encounter new and awesome costumes~! it's more better if you try something new-



2. Find a character that you really like and relates to yourself
-  of course~! so that you can enjoy the character and play along with your character too-

1. Stay humble
-the most important of them all, stay humble-

Now, the "don'ts" in my list

5. If your budget is not enough, then don't do it
- or else, you'll suffer the consequences-

4. Look down on another cosplayer for not having a perfect costume
- it's a big NO for me... not all cosplayers were given a perfect and enough materials for crafting their costume-

3. Don't spend all your money
- nuff said -

2. DON'T cosplay someone you don't want to
- because the way you'll going to portray will going to be "sloppy"-

1. don't do cosplay if you only want "fame"
- because cosplay is not made for making a person a celebrity and be famous -


the tips above were the advises given by my friends and I only chose the top 5 each :3

I hope the advises were helpful :3

*sorry if I have a wrong grammar in my blog*

if you have any suggestion, just comment it below my blog :3 Thank you~!

*some of the photos were not mine, i just copied them from my friends :3 *

No comments:

Post a Comment