The Boxshaker Advertisement

Wednesday 24 April 2013

FiCS: Copyright status: Secured~!

 Hello guys~! I know that it's really hot~! *and dahil yun sa akin awesome body XD joke~!* I hope everyone hydrates theirselves para healthy ^^

By the way guys...

I saw this awesome news on Facebook :D



FiCS announced that the magazine was already copyright secured~! The actual page that could be seen in screen shot above could be seen here!

A picture of the head editor of FiCS to the CP office in the Nat. Library.
Isn't that awesome~! Im quite excited with this magazine ^w^



here's the other photo from their page 





I'm sooooooo excited~! I'll be waiting more news about the magazine! see yeah~!


------------------------------


Im Inviting you guys to come to our open photoshoot on May 4 2013 @ Hinulugan Taktak, Antipolo City~!

For more information, Please Click the picture below~!

Thank you~!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment