The Boxshaker Advertisement

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Bewbs...

Hello reader!

Merry Christmas~!!!!

It's christmas guys, and it's christmas break...
I spend my time just watching youtube and stuff from the world of internet, eat non-stop, and playing video games...



I know it's kinda weird that the title of my right now... 
I managed to finish watching an anime (finally I finished something)

I finished watching Super Sonico... I watched it because I'm intrigued why Tony liked her so much...

Tony told me she likes Sonico because of the perfectness of her body...
 O RLY Tuneh?


It has twelve episodes and I watched it on youtube (click here to watch).
I like the story and randomness of Super Sonico the animation. I watched because of the Plot... seriously because of the plot!



Super Sonico is an eighteen year old college student, a part-time gravure model, and a guitarist of a band named "First Astronomical Velocity".

Gravure photo shoot from the ep. 1
First astronomical velocity band
 She has a cherry red Gibson SG electric guitar and named "daydream"
 Sonico is a heavy sleeper... it's really hard to wake her up, even she has 4 alarm clocks beside her bed and known as the late-comer in the class.
She likes cats and that's one of the reason why she adopted the 5 cats. These cats helps her to wake herself every morning...
Men

Shu

Ajitama

Cha

Naruto




























































Sonico has Manager named Kitamura. he is a tall man with orange-yellow flame-styled hair and always wearing a hannya mask and carrying a katana on his back, under his coat. He is particularly protective of Sonico, ready to strike at anyone threatening or attempting something inappropriate with her. When not defending Sonico, he is friendly. Despite his demon mask, he is gregarious, loquacious and actively seeks modeling work for Sonico, sometimes over-committing her.
Manager Kitamura
 (btw... I Manager kitamura is in my Cosplan for 2015)


Sonico likes Macaroons, and rock music...

She's into rock like her grandmother who runs a bar in their town in the shopping center.
...

seriously... I only watched this anime for the plot... believe me!

2 comments: