The Boxshaker Advertisement

Saturday 24 January 2015

I'm a warrior with a cardboard shield and a wooden sword...

Bully... yup we all know what is a bully... but do you know how it feels being bullied? If no, maybe you're the one who bullies someone... someone who is your classmate or schoolmate, some kid in your neighborhood, or weird co-worker in your office.

------------------

Being bullies is not easy, it affects the emotional condition of a person, Physical health, and self-esteem.

I'm a victim of bullying since I was in kindergarten, and I can't forget every time I got bullied and threaten by this jerks.

I remember when I was in kindergarten, My parents decided to move to a rent-apartment just near the market in our place. Technically, I was moved to an another school. I don't even know anyone there.(Btw, if you guys knows "goyong", he's my schoolmate in that school). Everyone was laughing at me in that school, I got no friends... I'm a slow writer (maybe until now) because of that they we're laughing at me. I'm afraid to write when I was a kid, kasi baka pagtawanan ako dahil mabagal ako magsulat na inaabot ako ng 7 minutes para isulat ang whole name ko nun. I can still remember everytime there's an activity for the class, if you're the first one to finish writing the activity, you'll going to have a magic pencil. I've always wanted to have that pencil because it look awesome. Kahit Ilang beses ko subukan mauna, I still can't do it.

After kinder, my parents decided to move to my father's parent(my grandparents). I was grade 1 by that time we move in Marikina. Nag improve na yung writing skills ko. My grade one experience is not that bad, but until I got in to grade 2. I got a this classmate, he's bigger than me. He always makes fun of me, took things from me and place it on a higher place where I can't reach it. Everyone is also laughing at that time because I'm the only one who can't manage to memorize the mulitiplication table... Until now.

We returned to Antipolo and studied here. I also got bullied here. bullies from an arcade near our house trying to get money from me, at school who always do practical jokes at me, and classmates laughing at me because I look like a loser. Even though I'm a grandson of known politician, I experienced bullying also. I remember when I was in grade 5, there was a grade 6 who keeps poking my back with his drumstick ( I was in a marching band before). I got pissed and hit him with my snare drum. and that was the first time I fight back. It felt great but, I feel sorry because I don't even mean it. after that, no one tried to bully me anymore.

Even in my high school years... I also got bullied too, but only in first year because I met my bestfriend when I was in 2nd year.


I got hard time building my self-esteem, I almost commit suicide many times because of being bullied. But I keep telling myself, suicide is no option to make yourself better. It's not a solution too. People will always laugh at you, but when you became successful and show them that the one they're calling loser, were the one who will inherit the earth.

I still got this trust issues and still question myself if am I even worthy. but still... i'm proud to be a bully survivor :3

No comments:

Post a Comment