The Boxshaker Advertisement

Friday 19 June 2015

New me? or New Environment lang?

Deadpool Box From TheBoxshakerShop

Hi readers... (kung meron man)

It's been a long time nung huling post ko dito sa aking blog :3

Welp, Many things happened to me :3


lemme start at... Hmm...


1. Mama and Papa!



Umuwi si Mama and Papa from their works~! after 4 years nagkasama-sama ulit kami <3 hart hart XD

na-enjoy naman namin yung vacation nila dito sa Pinas :3


2. I got my new toy :3


Papa bought me a new camera~! (finally) lol

I'm still playing with it and my sample shot is this:



3. NyanCon 2015


Our Cosplay event held in Robinson's Antipolo wuz very successful~!

<3 <3 <3

And it's waaaaaaaay Epic~!


4. Goodbye...



Lola Trining passed away the night before our event in Antipolo... It's hard to focus at that time... but the nyan must go on... I miss her so much.


5. Sabaw FM!

Our podcast on spreaker~!

It started in a chatbox on Facebook dahil sa voice recording and wala kami nun magawa, then out of a joke gumawa daw kami ng podcast and gagawing radio ng CA.

so, tinotohanan ko yung joke. I created an account on Spreaker then boom! it became coco crunch XD

3rd week na namin air this week then may mga naging guest na kami...


THIS GIRL MADE OUR RATINGS CRAZY!
Kung kilala nyo sya... LOL
Sya yung ginawa namin special guest nung tortang thursday episode, our ratings went to the space XDDDD

well, THANK YOU SA BABAENG NASA PHOTO XD

so yeah... yung lang maiishare ko...


After this post, things will start to change na... New me, new gameplay, new character...

I feel being alone right now tho, and everything is slowly fading...

welp, wala eh XD


SO NEXT TIME ULIT SA SUSUNOD NA BLOG KO
magkekwento ako ng mga kasabawan ulit!


By The Way... Please listen to our PodCast It is SABAW FM

Every weeknights, Monday-Friday 10pm on Spreaker

Monday Monay - Mga hugot katanungan
Tuesday toot - May male guest kami lagi
Wednesday bulalo - Sabawan moments lang ng mga DJ
Tortang Thursday - Female Guest as always XD
Fishy Friday - Yolo  XD


byeee~!
see you to my next blog :3



Belated Happy Birthday to me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment